A high-quality detailing seat/hassock for everyday use.
Made of the best quality and technology structural steels covered with a thick layer of zinc to protect against rust and corrosion. The seat was finally painted on both sides with high-quality powder paint with a finer structure that provides protection against scratches and fading. Highly elastic, high-class foam with 18mm full laminated MDF board and vinyl material will provide ultimate comfort and stability. Also The foam does not absorb dust and pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi and mites.
Precisely made, thanks to the advanced CNC technology, does not have sharp edges and ends. The seat has mounting holes for an additional holder for a polishing machine and a holder for ceramic coatings which can be mounted on left or right side.
* Holders are not included in the seat. They need to be purchase separately.
Large wheels are made from rubber material. Two of them got brakes. Easy to move freely on uneven surfaces.
1. Made of 2 mm thick sheet metal
2. Galvanized layer – protecting against rust and corrosion
3. Powder coated – protection against scratches and fading
4. 18mm full laminated MDF board – won’t break and swell from moisture
5. Highly elastic, high-class foam with high density and resilience – does not stick and does not stick out. The foam has a special network of channels that allow the air to pass through
6. Foam density is 44 kg per 1 cubic meter – high protection against damage during use
7. Porous – bubble structure of foam – it adapts to the figure and ensures adequate air circulation, thanks to which moisture does not accumulate inside the seat
8. Large and rubber material wheels with brakes
SEAT PROTECTED BY AN INTERNATIONAL PATENT PATTERN